Beat Maps are the main gameplay element of Tokyo 7th Sisters. It combines beat syncronization and rhythm awareness as players completes 1 minute Live Stages on 4 varying difficulty levels. Each stage consumes CP (stamina bars) and each CP is recharged 1 minute at a time.
There are currently 45 available songs to play in game.
Basics[edit | edit source]
Types of Notes[edit | edit source]
- Blue - basic tap
- Green - hold down
- Pink - lift up finger, hold, then drop down.
- Orange - swipe finger (doesn't matter which direction)
- Rainbow - basic tap, trigger card skill.
Combo[edit | edit source]
- Perfect, Great, Good will allow you to gain combo streaks
- Bad and Missed notes will break your combo streaks
- Special card skills (look for cards with "強化"- Strengthen) can nullify Bad and Missed notes for up to 3 seconds.
Tension Meter[edit | edit source]
- This is essentially your HP bar.
- Every Bad and Missed notes will deplete your Tension.
- Missing Pink or Green notes will deplete your tension double because you miss the start/end notes, those count for 2.
- Special card skills (look for cards with the words "回復“ - Revive) can regain Tension meter.
- If your Tension Meter is all depleted, you've failed the Live Stage. You can start from the same spot again if you spend 100 7th Points, or you can abandon stage.
Score Meter [edit | edit source]
- There are 5 ranks to your score: D, C, B, A, S.
- Special card skills have 50% chance of boosting points.
Player Tips [edit | edit source]
- in Live Stages, the team's ATK points are more important than HP. So make your units with the highest attacking cards.
- Rainbow notes trigger card skills in chronologic order, so if you're struggling with a difficult map, the recommendation is to make an unit with lots of "Strengthen" and "Revive" cards.
- Minimize distraction by lowering tap volume and disabling "Music Video" effect.
- It's said to be easier if you play with your forefingers instead of thumbs.